Partner Business Development Specialist (Home-based European and Asian time zones)
Tripaneer is looking for full-time home-based Partner Business Development Specialist to join our team!
Are you excited to embark on a rewarding sales career? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced, multicultural and dynamic Technology company?
The Partner Business Development team plays a key role in Tripaneer. The team is responsible for bringing in new partners (organizers) who provide travel experiences to our customers. As a Partner Business Development Specialist, you are in charge of building and maintaining a professional network within the online (travel) industry. You will introduce new partners (organizers) to Tripaneer and contribute to the success of Tripaneer’s travel experience websites by continuously onboarding new organizers.
What you will do
- Business development: 70% of work week
- Cold calling potential organizers
- On boarding new organizers
- Following-up regularly with potential organizers via email / phone
- Building positive relationships within the industry
- Administrative support: 30% of work week
- Administrative tasks related to new memberships to create accounts
- Reporting sales progress
What you will get
- The opportunity to develop and expand your skills to be a sales or business development expert
- A well prioritized and scoped work load for you to deliver successfully
- A supporting team who always gets your back and can keep you motivated even when it is not your best day
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with your team leader and team meetings so that you can have an in-depth discussion about your growth and development within the team and Tripaneer
- Working from home at your most convenience
Who you are
- You are a fresh graduate with no experience, or 1 to 2 years of experience preferably in Sales / Business Development / Marketing
- You are able to work in the European time zones (between UTC+1 to UTC+3)
- You have excellent commands of English both written and spoken
- You own excellent communication skills with flexibility in the way of working and the ability to adapt quickly to changes
- You are a born relationship builder with positive and outgoing personality
- Preferably you succeeded in obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree of any field.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn fast, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English-speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (wiki and blogs).
Feel like these just describe you? Then come and join us at Tripaneer!
Some conditions to keep in mind:
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Proper registration as an independent contractor in your country of main residence from where you will be delivering the services is a hard requirement.
- All application documents shall be treated with the strictest confidentiality.