Partner Business Development (Home-based European timezone)
Tripaneer is looking for full-time home-based Partner Business Development, with sales / business development experience.
The Partner Business Development team plays a key role in Tripaneer. The team is responsible for bringing in new partners (organizers) who provide travel experiences to our customers. As a Partner Business Development Specialist, you are in charge of building and maintaining a professional network within the online (travel) industry. You will introduce new partners (organizers) to Tripaneer and contribute to the success of Tripaneer’s travel experience websites by continuously onboarding new organizers.
- Business development: 70% of work week
- Cold calling potential organizers
- On boarding new organizers
- Following-up regularly with potential organizers via email / phone
- Building positive relationships within the industry
- Administrative support: 30% of work week
- Administrative tasks related to new memberships to create accounts
- Reporting sales progress
We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successfully. Weekly one-on-one sessions with your team lead and team meetings are arranged for your growth and development within the team and Tripaneer. In return, we expect you to maintain our high-quality standards on what you do.
You will be able to work from your own home and your working schedule can be negotiable.
- Candidate based in European time zone (between UTC+1 to UTC+3)
- Candidate possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree of any field.
- Experience in Sales / Business Development / Marketing, preferably in the tourism industry (not mandatory)
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English (US) in both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills with flexibility in the way of working and the ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Preferably distinctive sales skills and convincing skills
- Passionate relationship builder, positive and outgoing personality
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn fast, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English-speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (wiki and blogs).
Start date: As soon as possible.
Proper registration as an independent contractor in your country of main residence from where you will be delivering the services is a hard requirement.
All application documents shall be treated with the strictest confidentiality.