Native German Customer Service Associate (Full-Time Home-Based European Timezone)
Tripaneer is looking for a full-time Native German Customer Service Associate (Full-Time Home-Based European Timezone) with excellent communication skills and working ethics.
We are looking for native German speakers who have relocated outside their home country long term.
As a Native German Customer Service Associate, you are committed to delivering excellent service with a personal touch. Our focus is to build trust and relationships with our German speaking customers. We are not only looking for a colleague with the right skills, but also the right personality, somebody who fits our multicultural team and loves to support customers to book their unforgettable trip.
- Process new inquiries and reservations
- Email conversations with customers
- Telephone conversations with customers (inbound / outbound)
- Handling cases in the best interest of both customer and company
- Join meetings, training, and team buildings
- Project support
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with your trainer and manager. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successful work. You will have bi-weekly VoIP conference calls and email plus chat contact. You will maintain our high-quality standards in every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your working schedule is Monday to Friday, with 2 weekend days once every four weeks.
- Native or near-native German speakers
- Candidate ideally based in European (between UTC+1 to UTC+3) time zones
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills
- Ability to stay focused working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative
- A big plus for willingness to work on a weekend schedule within your timezone (2 weekend days and 3 regular week days).
- A reliable and fast internet connection of at least 20Mbps
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity.
- Experience with VoIP and other communication systems.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services (e.g.wikis and blogs).
- Experience living/traveling in an English speaking country.
- Trial period: 12 weeks.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with the strictest confidence.