(Junior) Account Manager (Home-based Full-time European and Mexican timezone)
Tripaneer is looking for full-time home-based independent contractors who is based in European or Mexican timezone, and can provide Account Management Services, with client relations and account management experience.
You will be the front-line to communicate with specific member organizers about their accounts and the services / features we provide for them to increase their conversion rate. Your tasks range from maintaining organizers’ accounts, running periodic checks to suggesting improvements to the member organizers’ content listings on Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites in order to meet the demands and interests of customers.
- Being the main contact point for our organizers
- Supporting and answering organizers' questions and requests
- Making improvement suggestions to organizers' profiles and listings
- Liaising and coordinating with other teams for update and progress of organizer listings
We are looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successfully. Weekly team meetings and one-on-one sessions with your team lead are arranged for your growth and development within the team and Tripaneer. In return, we expect you to maintain our high-quality standards on what you do.
- Candidate based in European time zones (between UTC+1 to UTC+3) or Mexican time zones (between UTC-7 to UTC-4).
- Candidate possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- At least 1 of experience in managing or supporting accounts / client, stakeholder relationship (or relevant experience).
- Excellent English (US) written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- A team player with structured way of working.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, and use own initiative.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (e.g. wiki and blogs).
- Experienced with Internet Marketing / SEO.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Proper registration as an independent contractor in your country of main residence from where you will be delivering the services is a hard requirement.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with the strictest confidenciality.