Customer Service Manager
Who is Tripaneer?
We are a fast-growing themed travel marketplace based in the heart of Amsterdam. We enable our customers to live unforgettable travel experiences via our 11 category sites from yoga retreats to safaris.
Full-time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing startup and make your mark. We believe that a great customer experience is key to the success of our business, as a Customer Support Manager you will own and drive our customer first approach and own all customer touch points.
We are seeking a Customer Support Manager to lead our customer support operations on-site and remote (international). In this role, you will manage a global customer support team working with our customers and partners across categories. The position is based in our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are looking for a go-getter team player who would like to grow with the company.
- Lead the customer support team and manage day-to-day customer operations. Be data driven and focus on key performance metrics across all websites.
- Help to develop new processes and strategies to improve customer and partner experience, customer support performance and optimize costs
- Create and execute on hiring plans based on our growth forecasts
- Develop and advance training modules and programs for new hires as well as continuous development of existing team members.
- Drive improvements of performance indicators such as CSAT, NPS, Average Handling Time, etc.
- Report and share results with the management and the customer support team.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (product, engineering, marketing, account management, operations and others) for the growth of different category websites.
- 5-10 years of work experience in customer support with at least 3 years in a tech company.
- Strong customer intuition. Ability to understand the dynamics of a new business and customer and partner needs.
- Ability to think strategically and develop insights through rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Hands-on with ability to scope and manage diverse projects with tough timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive listening and ability to explain clearly.
- Experience in managing direct reports and remote teams.