Content Editor (Home-based Asian Timezone)
Tripaneer is looking for home-based full-time Content Editors with excellent English (US) writing skills and work ethics.
Our Content team is looking for enthusiastic young people to join our international content team. As a Content Editor you will take the ownership of ensuring the content listing of our organizers are appealing to our customers.
- Creating and editing vacation packages
- Publishing vacation package listings on our website
- Liaising and coordinating with other teams for listing preparation for our organizers
- Constructing information, photos, videos to make the content appealing and accurate to customers
We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successfully.
Weekly one-on-one sessions with your team lead and team meetings are arranged for your growth and development within the team and Tripaneer. In return, we expect you to maintain our high-quality standards on what you do.
- Candidate based in Asian time zone (between UTC+5.5 to UTC+8)
- Candidate possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Logical and creative thinking with copywriting skills
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Work attitude with focus for high accuracy and precision is a must.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and has the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services (e.g.wikis and blogs).
- Experienced using a photo editing tools (e.g. Photoshop).
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experienced with Internet marketing / SEO.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Proper registration as an independent contractor in your country of main residence from where you will be delivering the services is a hard requirement.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with the strictest confidentiality.